WHO WE ARE.
Donovan is a team of passionate people providing food and beverage companies with more complete 360+ marketing solutions than any other marketing agency in the region. We do this by building stronger, deeper relationships, understanding the who, how and why of the entire food chain and rolling up our sleeves to get it done.
Why you should work with us.
At Donovan we strive every day to work a little harder, a little smarter and a little more together than yesterday in an effort to provide the richest, deepest, most-comprehensive and innovative solutions for our partners, present and future. Everyday. No excuses.
If you want to join a team where everyone works hard, solves problems, builds relationships, acts on intuition, is flexible and brings positive energy to the problem, join Donovan.
Words we live by.
It’s all marketing.
Every piece has a point.
Act like it’s your business and your money.
Go the extra mile and then some.
Figure it out.
Donovan is looking for a strategic, results-oriented, go-getter to join our agency leadership team. You are driven, committed and passionate about growing and evolving an agency into something beyond expectation. You possess a “can-do” attitude and are not afraid to navigate a complex and fluid environment. You understand the race can be a marathon not a sprint. You are motivated by challenges and consider “no” a reason to keep pushing. You are a natural leader but understand the importance of collaboration and teamwork. You are knowledgeable about what’s current but even more excited about what’s next.
Digital and Social Media Director
Donovan is looking for an experienced and ambitious Digital and Social Media Director. In this position you will be expected to lead a team and directly manage the strategic planning, building, launching, optimizing and reporting of a variety of client’s annual budgets and supporting campaigns. You must have a strong understanding of the strategies, nuances and best practices for content development and paid advertising in the Digital and Social space and use that knowledge to benefit the agency and our B2B and B2C clients in the food and beverage industry.
As a Director you will be responsible for running a department of 3 to 5 people and be responsible for the total performance of that department and the clients it serves. You will be responsible for:
- Leading all development and executional details of content creation and corresponding Digital and Social Media campaigns for both the agency and our client roster.
- Managing and tracking of client’s Digital and Social Media budgets and billings.
- Aligning all content and programs to be consistent with agency and client brand equity.
- Tracking, optimizing and reporting on all programs performance and leveraging resulting data into client insights and strategic recommendations.
- Setting and outperforming efficiency benchmarks and establishing and meeting goal metrics.
- Hiring, training, motivating and developing staff/team. Demonstrate the ability to engage and mentor associates to effectively work in department and cross-functional Account and Creative Service Teams to define and implement process improvements that provide value to the agency and our clients.
- Driving new ideas for the agency and our clients. Be willing to try new things, test and learn, be responsive to current events and cultivate opportunities for exploration.
- Proactively form relationships with influencers by crafting communications and performing outreach.
- Reporting to agency management on all key department performance drivers.
- Pushing the agency forward by participating in agency leadership/growth planning sessions.
- Participating and assisting in building winning new business pitches.
- Staying on top of the latest trends and changes in Social Media and the Digital landscape, including advertising strategies, formats, channels and technologies. Conduct competitive research and report findings, key takeaways and insights.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of management experience developing and implementing Social and Digital Marketing strategies and supporting creative content.
- Prior work experience within an agency or media company.
- Facebook Blueprint and/or Google certification.
- Proficiency using Sprinklr.
- Proficiency with Basis by Centro DSP.
- Solid background in data analytics.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.
Send resumes to Matt London, firstname.lastname@example.org